Silvercreek® Offers is designed to benefit all parties throughout the real estate transaction; that means protecting the agent.
AS A LISTING AGENT
To list homes on the Silvercreek Offers platform, you must
- Be a licensed REALTOR® at Silvercreek Realty Group
- Attend the Silvercreek® Offers training
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to become Silvercreek® Offers Certified
- Check out this info page on Toolbox to learn more!
AS A BUYERS AGENT
Any Idaho real estate agent can assist a home buyer through the bidding process online. The buyer's process is as follows:
- Buyers and/or buyer's agent must create an account at SilvercreekOffers.com to see detailed information on the property.
- Prior to making an offer, buyers are asked if they are working with an agent, and if so, who.
- The buyer's agent is copied on all communications from the platform.
- There is no fee to buyers for using the platform
- All listing documents, terms/conditions, and pertinent information are available on the listing page.
- Buyer has option to upload proof of funds. This is evaluated and confirmed by Silvercreek Offers staff.
- The buyer CAN submit an offer through their account without the assistance of a buyer's agent. If buyer does not have an agent, the buyer will be working with the listing agent as a customer per the Idaho Real Estate Agency Disclosure.
- If the buyer chooses to submit a PRIORITY OFFER click this link to learn more.
- Everything is up front, transparent, and the buyer can have full confidence that their offer is being submitted.
- The close of bidding is not binding; the seller has full power to accept or deny any offer presented.
- When the winning bid is determined by the seller and contract is signed by both buyer and seller, all parties proceed with the process as usual.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SILVERCREEK AGENT?
We would love to explore your needs and interests in becoming a Silvercreek agent. As the highest producing brokerage in the state and among the top 22 independent brokerages in the US, we are confident we have ample resources to help your business grow. Go to JoinSilvercreek.net to learn more!